How to apply
This page is for domestic students. Change your region.
You’re considered a postgraduate student if you have already completed a university degree.
Postgraduate study can add new or specialist skills to your repertoire. Depending on your goals, this can help you to progress your career in your current field, or change your career direction towards a rewarding new venture.
Admission criteria and course requirements
To gain entry to a postgraduate course, you must:
- Meet course-specific admission criteria.
- Meet Curtin’s English language proficiency requirements.
Find out if you’re eligible for credit
If you have undertaken previous study or work that matches the content of some of your Curtin course units, you may be able to obtain credit for recognised learning (CRL), which exempts you from studying those units.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.