Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Admission to honours is by invitation and follows high achievement in an appropriate bachelor degree. Any specific course entry and completion criteria must also be met.
- A bachelor degree in one of the Humanities honours majors, with a course weighted average of 65 or higher.
- All applicants must submit a two-page research proposal outlining the intended focus of the honours project or dissertation and demonstrating the capacity to undertake research at an honours level.
Credit for recognised learning (CRL): Applications for recognition of prior learning are assessed on an individual basis.
The research proposal
The research proposal will be used to assess the capacity of the applicant to undertake an Honours level study and whether the faculty is able to provide appropriate supervision.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.