Graduate Certificate in Child and Adolescent Health Nursing
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for our Graduate Certificate in Child and Adolescent Health Nursing (GC-CAHNU).
Download the Supplementary Information page [.pdf] for a list of entry requirements.
Provide proof of professional registration
Provide a CV/resume
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.