Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy (GC-PHYTH)
Things to know before applying
- It’s essential that all students that partake in a professional program are registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia. Applicants who enrol into a professional program, who don’t hold current registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia are required to obtain temporary registration.
- Application for temporary registration is made in person by providing the Physiotherapy Board of Australia with certified copies of physiotherapy qualifications, as well as an original “Letter of Good Standing” (or a Statutory Declaration), dated within six months of the date of making an application for temporary registration. More information can be found on the AHPRA website.
- Application for temporary registration should be completed prior to your arrival in Perth for the start of the course.
- Temporary registration and participation in this professional program will not be possible without proof of (temporary) registration.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- academic/professional referees [.docx 302 kB]
- professional registration (please provide evidence of current registration as a physiotherapist)
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.