Graduate Certificate in Procurement
If you’re applying for the Graduate Certificate in Procurement course, please select the ‘How to Apply’ button for further instructions. You’ll also need to provide the following with your application.
- Employer recommendation [.pdf – 54 kB]
- Referee report [.pdf – 51 kB]
- Application Statement [.pdf – 59 kB] maximum of 500 words that outlines your motivation and reason for undertaking this course.
- Prepare a CV/Resume which clearly shows your prior work experiences and roles that you have held.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.