Master of Clinical Physiotherapy
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (MC-PHYTH)
Things to know before applying
- It’s essential that all students that partake in a professional masters program are registered with the Physiotherapists Registration Board of Western Australia. Applicants who enrol into a professional masters program, who don’t hold a current registration with the Physiotherapists Registration Board, are required to obtain temporary registration.
- Application for temporary registration is made in person by providing the Physiotherapists Registration Board of WA with certified copies of physiotherapy qualifications, as well as an original Letter of Good Standing (or a Statutory Declaration), dated within six months of the date of making an application for temporary registration. More information can be found on the AHPRA website.
- Application for temporary registration should be completed prior to your arrival in Perth for the start of the course.
- Temporary registration and participation in this professional masters program won’t be possible without proof of (temporary) registration.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- Two academic/professional referees [.pdf 118 kB]. If you have completed or are in the process of completing the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy you aren’t required to submit referee reports with your course application.
- professional registration (please provide evidence of current registration as a physiotherapist).
Domestic application deadline: four weeks before the start of each semester.
International application deadline: 31 August (the year prior to the course start date).
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Deferring TISC Offer
- Can TISC applicants change their course preferences?
- Applying for the STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test)?
- Receiving your TISC offer when you are away
- Receiving WACE results
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.