Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
If you’re applying for the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics), Master of Business Administration (MBA) course, please select the ‘How to Apply’ button for further instructions. You’ll also need to include an employer recommendation form and a referee report with your application. All applicants will need to submit a copy of their CV/resume highlighting prior work experience and roles that they have held.
- Part A: Employer recommendation [.pdf – 97.3 kB]
- Part B: Referee report [.pdf – 127 kB]
- Part C: Application Statement [.pdf – 57.3 kB]
- Part D: Provide your CV/resume clearly showing your prior work experience and roles that you have held.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- As an international student, can I work in Australia while I'm studying?
- Why choose Curtin?
- What Scholarships are available for future international students?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri: 8:00am–5:00pm (UTC+8) excl. public holidays.