Master of Nursing Practice
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Nursing Practice (MG-NURSPR) at Curtin.
Things to know before applying
- This course comprises of two years of intensive full-time study. This course is available part-time to Australian citizens and permanent residents and is subject to unit availabilities, which may increase the course duration.
- Students must be available to undertake clinical practice during and/or outside semester in healthcare facilities. Clinical practice blocks can be several weeks in length and students should consider reduced income during that time.
- Course entry is competitive and a high course weighted average (70%) is required.
- It is essential that applicants have successfully completed a research unit and a human biology-related unit at a tertiary level.
- Domestic Students who have not completed tertiary units in the above-mentioned areas will be able to study these unit(s) through the Health Sciences Graduate Entry Foundation course.
- Supplementary information is required to be submitted by all eligible applicants.
- This course only has an intake for Semester 2 each year. There is no Semester 1 intake.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- You are required to self-identify the unit(s) you have or are in the process of completing which you consider to meet these specific unit prerequisite requirements on the template document which is downloadable here.
You must provide this completed template as part of your application.
Please ensure you also provide unit outlines for all units you have self-identified on the template if you have completed these units at an institution other than Curtin. These unit outlines must contain the syllabus, learning outcomes and assessment for each of the prerequisite unit(s) listed.
- Applicants for this course must complete an English language Declaration Form. Please check here for details of the course English requirement.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.