Masters of Social Work (Qualifying)
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Social Work (Qualifying) (MG-SCWK) at Curtin.
Admission requirements for the Masters of Social Work (Qualifying) are as follows:
An undergraduate degree with at least one year full-time study of the individual, society, culture and health, or equivalent.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- 1 relevant Referee report
- A personal statement (up to 500 words) which addresses the following criteria:
- Why you want to be considered for the course
- Your knowledge of individuals, society and social construction
- Your experience with diverse populations
A police check, a Working with Children Check, and proof of relevant vaccinations will be required for field placement
Entry is competitive, and in ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider: