Master of Pharmacy
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Pharmacy (MG-PHARM) at Curtin.
Things to know before applying
- This course is designed to be studied full-time over two years. Students are required to complete study period one in addition to the two usual semesters each year. This course is demanding and requires students to be focused on intensive study.
- The course requires students to be available for hospital placements at the end of second year.
- Entry is competitive. Your entire tertiary history will be considered as part of ranking applications.
- This course commences in early January in both years of study.
- Students will be required to provide evidence of vaccinations and various clearances in order to undertake clinical placements. More information will be provided at the time of enrolment.
Documents to submit with your application
- academic transcript(s) and award certificate(s)
- a completed personal statement [.pdf – 121 kB]
- two written references [.pdf – 568kB], ideally one academic and one professional
- CV/resume (optional)
More information regarding applying to the course can be found on the Inherent Requirements PDF.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Deferring TISC Offer
- Can TISC applicants change their course preferences?
- Applying for the STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test)?
- Receiving your TISC offer when you are away
- Receiving WACE results
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.