Master of Psychology (Professional)
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Psychology (Professional) (MC-PSYCHP).
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- a completed personal statement [.pdf – 304 kB]
- two completed referee reports via the HODSPA Reference Request System
One academic and one professional referee are required to submit reports to the School of Psychology via the HODSPA Reference Request System. The reports are to be submitted by the application closing date.
To be eligible for admission to the course you must have completed a 4-year APAC-accredited sequence in psychology within the last 10 years.
The course is only available for full-time study. There is no option for a part-time enrolment.
If you are offered a place in the course you must enrol the next year. There is no option for deferral of enrolment.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Deferring TISC Offer
- Can TISC applicants change their course preferences?
- Applying for the STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test)?
- Receiving your TISC offer when you are away
- Receiving WACE results
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.