Master of Psychology
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Psychology (MC-PSYCH) at Curtin.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- a completed personal statement [.pdf – 304 kB]
- domestic applicants only: two completed referee reports via the HODSPA Reference Request System
- international applications only: two completed referee reports via the professional referee report form [.pdf – 371kB].
International students are required to submit proof of English competency (IELTS 7.0 in all bands or equivalent) upon application.
Two professional referees are required to submit reports to the School of Psychology via the HODSPA Reference Request System. The reports are to be submitted by the application closing date.
Please note to be eligible for acceptance into the Master of Psychology (Clinical and Counselling) programmes applicants must have the following:
- Have successfully completed a four year, or three year plus a fourth year, APAC accredited sequence in psychology, within the last 10 years, with an upper second class Honours or equivalent overall mark. An exception to the 10-year standard may be made for currently registered psychologists who can demonstrate compliance with Registration Board CPD requirements.
- Be eligible for registration with the Psychology Board of Australia as a provisional psychologist unless currently registered.
- Demonstrated English language competency as per the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency’s current registration standards.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.