Master of Public Health
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Public Health (MC-PUBHL) at Curtin.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
We require a CV (no more than 4 pages), that contains detailed information about (as relevant):
- Detailed description about paid work (dates and descriptors about tasks, duties and outcomes)
- Key training and professional development completed
- Volunteer work
- Referees-one professional and one academic who can speak to their application for study at Curtin University
- Conference Presentations
Provide a one-page statement outlining why you wish to study public health and what you feel your contribution to the filed will be. Personal statement template – [.pdf 32kB]
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.