Master of Sexology application requirements
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Sexology (MC-SXLGY) at Curtin.
Please note: due to unit prerequisites, if you commence this course in Semester 2, you will only be able to enrol into one unit.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- personal statement [.pdf – 121 kB]
- academic/professional referees [.pdf – 254 kB]
*Please select one referee who can comment on your professional work and the other on your academic abilities.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Deferring TISC Offer
- Can TISC applicants change their course preferences?
- Applying for the STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test)?
- Receiving your TISC offer when you are away
- Receiving WACE results
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.