Master of Speech Pathology
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Speech Pathology at Curtin.
Things to know before applying
While studying this course, you’ll need to be available for placements between semesters. One or more of these placements may be in a regional or rural areas of Western Australia.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- a completed personal statement [.pdf 145kB]
- You are required to self-identify the unit(s) you have or are in the process of completing which you consider to meet these specific unit prerequisite requirements on the template document which is downloadable here.
You must provide this completed template as part of your application.
Please ensure you also provide unit outlines for all units you have self-identified on the template if you have completed these units at an institution other than Curtin.
These unit outlines must contain the syllabus, learning outcomes and assessment for each of the prerequisite unit(s) listed.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.