Master of Pharmacy application requirements
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Pharmacy (MG-PHARM) at Curtin.
Things to know before applying
- This course is designed to be studied full-time over two years. Students are required to complete study period one in addition to the two usual semesters each year. This course is demanding and requires students to be focused on intensive study.
- The course requires students to be available for hospital placements at the end of second year.
- This course commences in early January in both years of study.
- Students will be required to provide evidence of vaccinations and various clearances in order to undertake clinical placements. More information will be provided at the time of enrolment.
Documents to submit with your application
- academic transcript(s) and award certificate(s)
- a completed personal statement [.pdf – 21 kB]
- two written references [.pdf – 568kB], ideally one academic and one professional
- CV/resume (optional)