Course switcher criteria
If you feel your current Curtin undergraduate course isn’t for you, you may be able to switch to a different course, provided you meet the course switcher criteria below.
If you meet the criteria, you can change to a different course by applying internally through the Admissions Office. There is a cut-off date each semester for course switching. The date for each semester can be found on the application deadlines page.
Are you a course switcher?
You are a course switcher if you:
- Are a current Curtin student seeking to course-switch into another course; or
- Are a past Curtin student who has previously been awarded a grade/mark or has withdrawn unit(s) after census date; or
- Are a student completing or who has previously completed a Stage 2 Diploma with the Curtin College – formerly Curtin International College (CIC); or
- Are a student who has previously been awarded a grade/mark or has withdrawn unit(s) after the census date from one of the Enabling Programs offered by Curtin University and is now seeking admission into an undergraduate degree course; or
- Have been/are enrolled in Not For Degree Study (formerly known as Curtin Extension) and are now seeking admission to an undergraduate degree course; or
- Are a student who has completed previous studies at Curtin College of Higher Education or VTEC; or
- Are a student who is seeking enrolment into Cross-Institutional units; or
- Are applying for mid-year entry; or
- Have awarded a grade, mark or withdrawn record / are currently enrolled in Curtin Unit(s) via Open Universities Australia (formerly Open Learning Australia) and are now seeking admission to an undergraduate degree course;
If you would like more information on course switching, please contact the Admissions Office on 1300 222 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.