Defer your offer
To defer your offer, please follow the steps below.
You can defer up to the census date for that study period. After the census date has passed, you may still be able to put your studies on hold by completing a Leave of Absence (LOA) request. For more information, please contact the relevant Student Service Office.
Activate your OASIS account
Use your student ID number in your offer letter. Once activated, you will be directed to OASIS!
You will be redirected to eStudent.
Go to the ‘My Offers’ tab
View offer and defer
You will be taken to a deferral form. Please complete and avoid changing the default deferral period settings.
You have deferred your offer
If you see a confirmation message, you have successfully deferred your offer.
We know things can change when you plan for your future. That’s why we’ve made our deferral process simple, so you can get back on track as soon as you’re ready.
If your offer has lapsed and/or you have already accepted your offer, please email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.