This page is for domestic students. Change your region.
What best describes you?
You must have achieved one of the following qualifications:
- Advanced Diploma
- Certificate IV.
Ensure you also meet any specific requirements for your chosen course such as a portfolio submission.
Find out if you’re eligible for credit
If you have undertaken previous study or work that matches the content of some of your Curtin course units, you may be able to obtain credit for recognised learning, which exempts you from studying those units.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.