This page is for domestic students. Change your region.
What best describes you?
High school results
You must have achieved the following:
1. Graduated from secondary school
Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent interstate qualification.
2. Attained the ATAR score for your chosen course
Minimum or guaranteed ATAR score or equivalent. Year 12 WACE results are valid indefinitely and scores from 1992 onwards can be converted using the TISC ATAR calculator.
3. Achieved a scaled score of at least 50 your subjects
English ATAR, Literature ATAR or English as an Additional Language/Dialect ATAR, and the prerequisite ATAR subjects specific to your chosen course.
Alternative entry pathway
You must have achieved one or more of the following:
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Portfolio entry
- An enabling program
- Division 1 General or Mental Health Nursing Registration with a State Nursing Board in Australia
- A Curtin College course
- Secondary education overseas
- An English language bridging program.
TAFE or other VET provider
You must have achieved one of the following qualifications:
- Advanced Diploma
- Certificate IV.
Ensure you also meet any specific requirements for your chosen course such as a portfolio submission.
Find out if you’re eligible for credit
If you have undertaken previous study or work that matches the content of some of your Curtin course units, you may be able to obtain credit for recognised learning which exempts you from studying those units.