How to apply
This page is for domestic students. Change your region.
What best describes you?
Previous study at Curtin University or Curtin College
Apply to Curtin directly if you have ever been awarded a grade, mark or have withdrawn from a Curtin unit after the census date, or completed a Curtin College diploma.
- Choose a course.
- Check the admission criteria and application deadlines.
- Have your supporting documentation to hand, and ensure it meets our guidelines.
- Click “Apply now” on the course page and follow the prompts.
Previous study at another higher education institution
Apply via direct entry – OPEN
You will be able to apply direct to Curtin for select courses until the standard closing date on 8 July. Please visit the application deadlines.
Apply via TISC – CLOSED
TISC is currently closed for 2021 applications and will re-open for 2022 in the second half of the year.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- How do I apply direct?
- What is the application deadline for Semester 2, 2021?
- Can I apply for more than one course via Direct Entry?
- Is there a fee for applying direct?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.