This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

How to apply

This page is for domestic students. Change your region.


You are an undergraduate if you have never completed a university degree before. There are plenty of pathways into undergraduate study, depending on your study or work background.

What best describes you?

Admission is based on your results from an alternative entry pathway, your previous studies at TAFE or another VET provider, or your year 12 secondary school results.

If you have undertaken previous study or work that matches the content of some of your Curtin course units, you may be able to obtain credit for recognised learning (CRL) which exempts you from studying those units.

When do you want to start your course?