How to apply
This page is for domestic students. Change your region.
What best describes you?
If you want to begin studying at Curtin in Semester 1 2021, you can apply to select courses direct to Curtin until 18 February.
Apply via direct entry – OPEN
You will be able to apply direct to Curtin for select courses until the standard closing date on 18 February. Please visit the application deadlines.
- Choose your course.
- Check the admission criteria.
- Click the apply now button on the course page to start your application.
Please note that direct entry is subject to the availability of places, as some courses may have reached their intake quotas through TISC applications.
Apply via TISC – CLOSED
TISC is currently closed for 2021 applications and will re-open for 2022 in the second half of the year.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- How do I apply direct?
- Can I apply direct for all courses?
- What is the deadline for applying direct?
- Can I apply direct for more than one course?
- Is there a fee for applying direct?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.