English language requirements
Specific English requirements can be found within the admission criteria section of each individual course.
Please note some courses have specific English requirements or require a higher score in an approved English language proficiency test. See courses with higher English requirements for more details.
You can demonstrate your English skills through recognised tests and qualifications, including the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) and through qualifications in English.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.