Applying with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Entry and eligibility
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
The following programs of study, including double degree programs, are available at Curtin:
High achieving IB students with scores above 24 are also encouraged to apply for more selective programs, subject to meeting course prerequisites and English requirements:
*Indicative scores and are subject to change
If you have not met Curtin’s entry requirements for your desired course, Curtin offers a range of pathway options to help you gain entry.
How to apply
Apply to Curtin online – use the ‘Apply now’ button on the relevant course page, then follow the prompts and lodge your application by the appropriate deadline.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- As an international student, can I work in Australia while I'm studying?
- Why choose Curtin?
- What Scholarships are available for future international students?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri: 8:00am–5:00pm (UTC+8) excl. public holidays.