Applying with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Entry and eligibility
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
The following programs of study, including double degree programs, are available at Curtin:
High achieving IB students with scores above 24 are also encouraged to apply for more selective programs, subject to meeting course prerequisites and English requirements:
*Indicative scores and are subject to change
If you have not met Curtin’s entry requirements for your desired course, Curtin offers a range of pathway options to help you gain entry.
Applications and admissions
Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia should apply for semester one intake admission through the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC).
Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia should apply for semester two intake admission by submitting an application to Curtin University.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Deferring TISC Offer
- Can TISC applicants change their course preferences?
- Applying for the STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test)?
- Receiving your TISC offer when you are away
- Receiving WACE results
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.