Forms, guides and brochures
We’ve made it simpler to view and download all the forms and brochures needed from Curtin International.
* Downloading PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, download it from the Adobe website.
** Any information regarding fees and/or entry requirements as seen in any of Curtin’s brochures are accurate at the time of publication but subject to change. Prospective students are advised to check specific fees, entry and English requirements and other course information prior to making an application to the University.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Deferring TISC Offer
- Can TISC applicants change their course preferences?
- Applying for the STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test)?
- Receiving your TISC offer when you are away
- Receiving WACE results
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.