Flexible admission criteria, smaller classes and extra support make Curtin College a popular choice for those who don’t immediately qualify for university admission.
Based at Curtin Perth, Curtin College is an integrated pathway provider to Curtin University. Completing a Curtin College diploma prepares you for entry into the second year of a Curtin bachelor degree.
You may qualify for entry into Curtin College if you:
- did not meet Curtin’s admission criteria
- completed year 12 but did not attain an ATAR
- did not complete enough WACE subjects at high school; or
- completed year 11 (with a minimum 60 per cent average).
How it works
A Curtin College Diploma comprises two stages, Stage one and Stage two. The stage you study will depend on your educational qualifications.
The Curtin College Diploma (Stage two) has the same course content and structure as the first year of a corresponding Curtin bachelor degree. Once you complete the Stage two Diploma, you will be able to begin the second year of your Curtin degree.
Check the individual Curtin College courses below to see the Curtin degrees they can lead to:
- Business and commerce
- Health science
- Architecture and construction
- Communications, design, arts and social sciences
- Computer science and IT.
How to apply
You can complete your application online, in person or by post. Online applications receive priority processing and are the quickest way to receive an offer.
Visit Curtin College to learn more.
Curtin College Summer school
If you’re already a Curtin College or Curtin University student and want to fast track your first year studies, you may be able to complete some of your units through Curtin College Summer School.
Units available include:
- Calculus for Engineers.
- Engineering Programming.
- Linear Algebra and Statistics for Engineers.
- Health Sciences
- Integrated Systems, Anatomy and Physiology.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.