Choose a course duration
The duration of your English course would depend on your entry-level and the English language requirement for your mainstream program at Curtin University. You can use the Curtin English Pathway Planner to get an idea of your pathway duration.
How to apply
Are you applying for a Curtin degree and needing to improve your English before you start? We’ll package this course with your degree offer.
If you’re not applying for a Curtin degree, these options are for you:
Are you studying English to meet entry into Curtin College?
To apply directly through Curtin College make sure you send an English test score with your application to receive a packaged offer.
Do you want to study English only?
If you want to apply for a Curtin English course only, please click the link below and follow the instructions.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.