Apply for StepUp to Curtin
StepUp to Curtin is only available to domestic students. If you’re an international student, please view pathways available to you.
If you have already received a notification from the Tertiary Institution Service Centre (TISC), you are already eligible for StepUp to Curtin.
Please check the StepUp to Curtin eligibility criteria and application deadlines before submitting your application.
Please complete the form if you:
- meet all the eligibility criteria and applying based on financial hardship or
- are a WA applicant and believe you’ve met one of the StepUp to Curtin eligibility measures but haven’t been advised if you’re eligible for StepUp to Curtin in your UAAL.
2021/2022 TISC Main Round
To ensure your application will be considered in time for Main Round offers, you must submit a complete application by 11:00 pm 21 December 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will be automatically be considered for the Second Round offers.
2021/2022 TISC Second Round
You must submit a complete application by 11:00 pm 17January 2022 for consideration in the Second Round offers.
You will receive a notification of the outcome of your application via email once your application has been processed.
Applicants applying directly to Curtin University
Please complete and attached the Application Form and the required supporting documents in the Academic Transcripts section of the online application (eApplications) for your chosen course.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.