Apply for StepUp to Curtin
StepUp to Curtin is only available to domestic students. If you’re an international student, please view pathways available to you.
If you have already received a notification from the Tertiary Institution Service Centre (TISC), you are already eligible for StepUp to Curtin.
Please check the StepUp to Curtin eligibility criteria and application deadlines before submitting your application.
Please complete the form if you:
- meet all the eligibility criteria and applying based on financial hardship or
- are a WA applicant and believe you’ve met one of the StepUp to Curtin eligibility measures but haven’t been advised if you’re eligible for StepUp to Curtin in your UAAL.
All applicants who wish to be considered for StepUp to Curtin must complete the application form below, and submit an online application for their chosen course via the Curtin course finder.
You will receive a notification of the outcome of your application via email once your application has been processed.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- As an international student, can I work in Australia while I'm studying?
- Why choose Curtin?
- What Scholarships are available for future international students?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri: 8:00am–5:00pm (UTC+8) excl. public holidays.