Switch Curtin courses
If you feel your current Curtin undergraduate course isn’t for you, you may be able to switch to a different course, provided you meet the criteria.
If you meet the criteria, you can change to a different course by applying internally through the Admissions office. There is a cut-off date each semester for course switching.
You are a course switcher if you:
- are a current Curtin student seeking to course-switch into another course; or
- are a past Curtin student who has previously been awarded a grade/mark or has withdrawn unit(s) after the census date; or
- are a student completing or who have previously completed a Stage 2 Diploma with the Curtin College – formerly Curtin International College (CIC); or
- are a student who has previously been awarded a grade/mark or has withdrawn unit(s) after the census date from one of the enabling programs offered by Curtin University and is now seeking admission into an undergraduate degree course; or
- have been/are enrolled in Not For Degree Study (formerly known as Curtin Extension) and are now seeking admission to an undergraduate degree course; or
- are a student who has completed previous studies at Curtin College of Higher Education or VTEC; or
- are a student who is seeking enrolment into Cross-Institutional units; or
- are applying for mid-year entry; or
- have awarded a grade, mark or withdrawn record / are currently enrolled in Curtin Unit(s) via Open Universities Australia (formerly Open Learning Australia) and are now seeking admission to an undergraduate degree course.
If you would like more information on switching courses, please contact the Admissions Office on 1300 222 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.