Scanned documents and certification requirements
Follow the requirements and guidelines when providing scanned or certified documents for your admission and/or CRL application.
Scan and save electronic documents
For documents that are uploaded in eApplications or submitted via email.
Certify hard copy documents
This applies to documents that are not submitted electronically due to application requirements.
Qualifications not issued in English
If your original documents are not issued in English, an official translation from a recognised translation service must be provided.
Recognised translation services:
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) accredited translator in Australia
- The Awarding institution
- A Notary Public Office
- The official Government body
- An official and accredited translator*
*Official translations are subject to review.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- As an international student, can I work in Australia while I'm studying?
- Why choose Curtin?
- What Scholarships are available for future international students?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri: 8:00am–5:00pm (UTC+8) excl. public holidays.