Apply for special consideration
Special consideration is only available to domestic students. If you’re an international student, please view pathways available to you.
To apply for Special Consideration with Curtin University, please follow the steps below:
- Read the guidelines for application to see if you’re eligible for special consideration.
- Submit your course application:
If applying for special consideration based on a medical condition or disability we recommend applicants contact an AccessAbility Advisor at the AccessAbility services on +61 8 9266 7850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to seek advice about studying at the University.
At this stage it will also be beneficial for applicants to speak with the relevant Course Coordinator or Head of School regarding obtaining further course information; the AccessAbility services is able to assist with that liaison. Alternatively if applying based on equity we recommend applicants contact the Manager, Student Equity & Diversity on +61 8 9266 7914.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.