Become part of a vibrant, inclusive campus with facilities and resources that help you make the most of your experience at Curtin.
Our learning support services are designed to help you succeed at university and enjoy your time at Curtin.
Security and personal safety
We are dedicated to keeping our students, staff and visitors safe on campus.
Health and wellbeing
Studying can be challenging. Know you are always supported as a Curtin student with our range of health and wellbeing services.
You can access a range of amenities to ensure you’ve got everything you need to stay on track with your studies and enjoy student life.
If you’re new to Perth or want to gain some independence, we offer both on-campus and off-campus accommodation options.
Transport and Parking
You can travel to the Perth Campus by car, bus or bicycle.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.