Curtin Kalgoorlie accommodation
Agricola is Curtin’s on-campus student accommodation in Kalgoorlie.
Agricola offers high-quality accommodation and recreational facilities at reasonable prices. The grounds are gated and located a few minutes’ walk to Curtin Kalgoorlie and Kalgoorlie’s central precinct. Within the grounds there’s a gym, tennis court, squash court, barbecue areas, study rooms and a laundry, which are all free for you to use. You can park at Agricola for free if there are available bays.
Living at Agricola gives you the ability to meet other students from around the world and make friends while you’re studying.
Take a tour of Curtin Kalgoorlie with Metallurgical Engineering student Omesh Bharatiya to see how students study, live and play. Check out the library, 24/7 computer labs, state-of-the-art labs, social clubs, the gym and recreational facilities, as well as the modern Agricola student accommodation.
Options and fees
Your weekly rent includes water, gas and electricity.
Private room in a self-contained single-story apartment, located on Hanbury Street.
$175 per week + activity and facility fees
Private room in a self-contained house, located on Cheetham Street.
$180 per week + activity and facility fees
Private room in a self-contained apartment, located on Wilson Street.
$190 per week + activity and facility fees
Single-bed studio apartment, located on Wilson Street. Studios are limited in availability.
$220 per week
Each bedroom is single occupancy and has a single bed with mattress, mattress protector, a study desk and chair, and air conditioning. Each unit/house has:
- air conditioning
- a lounge with sofas and a smart TV
- a kitchen with dining table and chairs, fridge/freezer, microwave and cooking facilities
- a vacuum cleaner
- free wi-fi for Curtin and Eduroam students.
You’ll need to bring your own bed linen and cooking utensils.
Activity and facility fees
You are required to pay an activity fee and a facility fee per semester:
- Activity fee: $125 AUD per person
- Facility fee: $75 AUD per person
The above fees reflect the 2020 pricing. 2021 fees are yet to be confirmed.
We can also help you explore alternative accommodation options. For further help and advice email our friendly team on email@example.com.
Help and support
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- How do I apply for on-campus student accommodation?
- How do I apply for off-campus accommodation?
- How long does it take to arrange housing?
- Are Curtin building more on-campus student accommodation options in Perth?
- What suburb should I live in?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
- 61 Wilson Street, Kalgoorlie WA, 6430