Secure your place at our Curtin Perth on-campus accommodation with an accommodation guarantee.
Apply anytime, even before you accept your offer to study at Curtin, it’s free!
You must be either:
- a student from rural, regional or remote Western Australia, or
- a student from interstate Australia, or
- a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery student.
Accommodation guarantee benefits
Learn and live together
You’ll join a friendly and vibrant community. Plus, if you’re a medicine student we’ll place you with others who are studying your course.
Enjoy easy living
Your weekly rent includes electricity, gas, water, an off-peak gym membership and parking. Curtin students get free wi-fi and don’t need to pay a bond or security deposit.
Walking distance to campus
All of our properties are located within a five-to-ten minute walk from your classes.
A safe and secure environment
Our accommodation has CCTV and is patrolled by Curtin’s Safer Community Team who offer 24/7 assistance, every day of the year.
How to apply
Apply online via UniLodge before 18 January 2021 and we will do the rest.
- Offers will commence in October for the following academic year.
- Once you receive your offer, you will need to commit to the agreement and pay any up-front fees outlined in your accommodation offer letter.
- We will contact you before you move in to finalise your move-in date and first rent payment.
Curtin has a range of on-campus student accommodation options available across our Perth campus, all within walking distance to your classes.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Where can I get information on student housing?
- I'm an Indigenous student, is there any housing assistance available to me?
- How long does it take to arrange housing?
- Are there any rental assistance programs for on-campus accommodation?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Curtin Connect, Building 102, Curtin Perth, Kent Street, Bentley, Western Australia 6102