Secure a room at our Curtin Perth on-campus student accommodation for the 2022 academic year.
All you need to do is complete our short form by Friday 21 January 2022. It’s free and really easy to apply!
To qualify for an accommodation guarantee you must be:
- a student from rural, regional or remote Western Australia, or
- a student from interstate Australia, or
- an international student, including those who have been impacted by COVID-19, or
- a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery student.
You can apply as a current or prospective student, just as long as you satisfy one of the above eligibility requirements.
The benefits of living on campus
How to apply
Apply online before 21 January 2022 and we will do the rest.
- You’ll receive a formal accommodation offer, or invitation to interview, no later than 31 October 2021.
- If you apply after this date, you’ll be contacted within two business days.
- Once you receive your offer, you will need to make payment to secure your place.
- You will then be contacted before you move in to finalise your move-in date and first rent payment.
Applications will open on Sunday 30 May.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- Where can I get information on student housing?
- I'm an Indigenous student, is there any housing assistance available to me?
- How long does it take to arrange housing?
- Are there any rental or financial assistance programs for on-campus accommodation?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Curtin Connect, Building 102, Curtin Perth, Kent Street, Bentley, Western Australia 6102