Alternative options and support
We can help you explore a diverse range of accommodation options near Curtin Perth, assist with your application and provide advice on your rental contract.
Living on campus can enhance your academic and social experience at university, which is why we encourage students to look at our on-campus student accommodation options first. If on-campus living doesn’t suit you we can help you explore alternative options.
Our team maintain a database of alternative accommodation options. To view the database you’ll need to be a Curtin student, staff member or authorised guest, and will need to sign up for access.
Support and advice
Our supportive team also offer free and impartial tenancy advice. We have decades of experience and are here to help with rental contracts, disputes and general tenancy issues.
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- How do I apply for on-campus student accommodation?
- How do I apply for off-campus accommodation?
- How long does it take to arrange housing?
- Are Curtin building more on-campus student accommodation options in Perth?
- What suburb should I live in?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Curtin Connect, Building 102, Curtin Perth, Kent Street, Bentley, Western Australia 6102