Security and personal safety
We are dedicated to keeping our students, staff and visitors safe on campus.
Security on campus
To make sure the campus remains a safe and friendly place, Our Safer Community team provides a security patrol, after-hours security escort, a campus courtesy bus, emergency telephone stations, SafeZone (a free student safety app), secure-card building access and well-lit pathways.
Curtin is committed to providing a safe working and learning environment and has zero tolerance for sexual assault and sexual harassment. We offer a range of services and support to students and staff who need assistance.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.