International students under 18 years of age
International students under the age of 18 on arrival in Australia must have approved accommodation and welfare arrangements in place before a student visa can be issued. These arrangements are regulated by the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA), as per Standard 5 (Younger Overseas Students) of the National Code 2018, to ensure student safety and wellbeing.
Confirming welfare and accommodation arrangements
Students and parents are required to complete the Under 18 Welfare and Accommodation Arrangements Form and return with the other required documentation when accepting their offer.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.