Why study regionally?
Study closer to home
Stay connected with your local community while you complete your studies. Our mix of on-campus and online course delivery ensures that study can fit around your lifestyle.
Supported by local industry
Get the best of both worlds, with an exceptional tertiary education experience embedded in regional industry, such as mining and agriculture.
Get the Curtin edge
Study the same courses offered to all Curtin students and benefit from a high-quality qualification. Studying a Curtin course makes it easy to transfer between campuses if you later decide to relocate for study.
Our Kalgoorlie campus is based in WA’s historic mining region. We offer a range of business, education, health and engineering courses at this location.
Learn agribusiness at the Muresk Institute – WA’s skills hub of modern agriculture.
Study our Indigenous Tertiary Enabling Course or agribusiness via the Geraldton Universities Centre.
The Albany Centre offers collaborative degrees in education in conjunction with UWA.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.