Fees and charges
There are several costs to consider before you start your application. Besides your course fees, there may be other costs you could incur, including living expenses.
Curtin University is currently working through what the Higher Education Reform will mean for current and future students. To keep up to date with changes as they occur, please view the Higher Education Reform – Student FAQ website.
Along with your university fees, there will be a range of living expenses that you may have to consider, depending on your circumstances.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.