What you'll learn
- develop, apply and demonstrate English language and communication skills including Academic Integrity, study skills, research and presentation
- develop knowledge and respect of Aboriginal practices and protocols to work effectively in partnership within diverse cultural contexts
- consolidate and sustain a positive sense of Indigenous identity to introduce, develop and sustain leadership skills and to empower Indigenous students within the academic environment
- develop academic business knowledge and practice to work effectively in an academic and business environment
- apply development of Indigenous Identity and academic knowledge within the context of national and international standards and practices in business
- develop and demonstrate critical and creative thinking skills to generate solutions and apply logical processes in problem solving that contribute to personal development and lifelong learning
- develop a level of technological understanding and information skills to undertake research, access resources and communicate and work effectively
- understand and apply management theory and ethical practice to solutions and situations in management
- develop effective communication skills in various contexts with consideration of audience and purpose, demonstrating respect for others and cultural awareness
Fees and charges
Fee information is not available for this course at this time. Please check out our Fee Calculator for an estimation of course fees.
If you are successful in your application to study at Curtin, you will receive a letter of offer via email. You can either accept or defer your offer. To find out more about this process, view our enrolment web page.
You may also like to find out how you can obtain financial assistance or apply for a scholarship and prepare for Orientation Week (O-Week).
Where to get further information
- More about studying at Curtin
- Visit the WA Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website
- Visit the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website
- Visit the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) website
- Our admission appeals and grievance process
Applicants applying for an undergraduate degree with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Find information on how you can apply to study at Curtin with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma if you are applying for an undergraduate degree.
Applicants with other international qualifications
Find information on what qualifications you can use to apply for a Curtin course.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: EN-INDPBE
- This offering was last updated on: 15/08/2019