What you'll learn
- engage Indigenous ways of knowing and being able to communicate effectively and with empathy towards Indigenous peoples
- apply skills and knowledge of legal and business ways of thinking and expressing oneself to address problems in innovative and creative ways
- respond to global and cultural issues in an academic context as ethical, adaptable and self-motivational learners
- use technologies competently to identify relevant information and communicate effectively with consideration of audience and purpose in academic environment
- successfully transition into undergraduate studies and apply tertiary learning that is industry connected
- develop and apply academic Standard Australian English language and communication skills within the context of legal and business studies, including Academic integrity, study skills, research and presentation
Fees and charges
Fee information is not available for this course at this time. Find estimated course fees.
If you are successful in your application to study at Curtin, you will receive a letter of offer via email. You can either accept or defer your offer. To find out more about this process, view our enrolment web page.
You may also like to find out how you can obtain financial assistance or apply for a scholarship and prepare for Orientation Week (O-Week).
Where to get further information
- More about studying at Curtin
- Visit the WA Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website
- Visit the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website
- Visit the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) website
- Our admission appeals and grievance process
Applicants applying for an undergraduate degree with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Find information on how you can apply to study at Curtin with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma if you are applying for an undergraduate degree.
Applicants with other international qualifications
Find information on what qualifications you can use to apply for a Curtin course.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: EN-INDPBE
- This offering was last updated on: 27/09/2019