Units in first semester 2021 may be delivered online and in alternative formats whilst restrictions in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic are in place.
Indigenous Pre-Business Enabling Course
- Indigenous Pre-Business Enabling Course
Duration of the course with a full-time study load. Studying part-time will extend the duration of your course.
- 1 year full-time
A full-time study load usually consists of 200 credits (approximately eight units) per year, with 100 credits (approximately four units) in each semester.
Top 1 %
Curtin is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020.
Get the Curtin edge
Access to leadership programs, specialist facilities and industry placements give you a competitive edge in the job market.
You’ll have access to a range of international study opportunities.
What you'll learn
- develop, apply and demonstrate English language and communication skills including Academic Integrity, study skills, research and presentation
- develop knowledge and respect of Aboriginal practices and protocols to work effectively in partnership within diverse cultural contexts
- consolidate and sustain a positive sense of Indigenous identity to introduce, develop and sustain leadership skills and to empower Indigenous students within the academic environment
- develop academic business knowledge and practice to work effectively in an academic and business environment
- apply development of Indigenous Identity and academic knowledge within the context of national and international standards and practices in business
- develop and demonstrate critical and creative thinking skills to generate solutions and apply logical processes in problem solving that contribute to personal development and lifelong learning
- develop a level of technological understanding and information skills to undertake research, access resources and communicate and work effectively
- understand and apply management theory and ethical practice to solutions and situations in management
- develop effective communication skills in various contexts with consideration of audience and purpose, demonstrating respect for others and cultural awareness
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: EN-INDPBE
- Last updated on: February 12, 2021