Units in second semester 2021 may be delivered online and in alternative formats whilst restrictions in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic are in place.
Psychology of Business and Management
OUA Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Psychology of Business and Management (OpenUnis)
This course is 0.5 years full-time or equivalent part-time study.
- 1 year full-time
A full-time study load usually consists of 200 credits (approximately eight units) per year, with 100 credits (approximately four units) in each semester.
- Open Universities Australia
Top 1 %
Curtin is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020.
Get the Curtin edge
Access to leadership programs, specialist facilities and industry placements give you a competitive edge in the job market.
You’ll have access to a range of international study opportunities.
What you'll learn
- apply psychological knowledge to evidence-informed business practice
- generate effective solutions through critical analysis, reflective practice and professional reasoning
- critically appraise information and apply it to contemporary business psychology theory and practice
- communicate effectively and appropriately to ensure effective changes in business and management practice
- apply appropriate technologies in identification of relevant evidence
- demonstrate ability for self directed learning and reflective practice
- understand cross-cultural variations in the application of psychological findings to business practice
- apply psychological knowledge to specific business and managerial problems
Everyone’s study journey is different.
You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
If this applies to you, you can apply for credit for recognised learning (CRL), which means your previous study is recognised and matched against a similar unit in your intended Curtin course.
A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
CRL is also known as recognition of prior learning, advanced standing and credit transfer.
Use the CRL search to find out how much CRL you qualify for, or contact Curtin OUA at:
This offering is only available online. Please visit the Open Universities Australia website for more information.
OpenUnis SP 2
OpenUnis SP 3
OpenUnis SP 4
All endeavours are made to ensure location information for courses is up to date but please note they are subject to change.
The University reserves the right to withdraw any unit of study or program which it offers, to impose limitations on enrolment in any unit or program, and/or to vary arrangements for any program.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: OC-PSYBM
- Last updated on: July 22, 2021