Units in second semester 2021 may be delivered online and in alternative formats whilst restrictions in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic are in place.
UniReady Enabling Program (Schools)
- UniReady Enabling Program (Schools)
This program is run through-out the school year. The exact duration of the course is reliant on the school timetable.
- 6 months full-time
A full-time study load usually consists of 200 credits (approximately eight units) per year, with 100 credits (approximately four units) in each semester.
- Curtin Perth
Top 1 %
Curtin is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020.
Get the Curtin edge
Access to leadership programs, specialist facilities and industry placements give you a competitive edge in the job market.
You’ll have access to a range of international study opportunities.
UniReady will enable students to matriculate into Curtin (and other universities). The program incorporates a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness that caters to students with a wide range of educational backgrounds, ages and experiences. This program is flexible enough to allow students to complete one, some or all of the units in the course depending on credit for recognised learning.
This study package has been created for administrative purposes only and not to be advertised.
What you'll learn
- prepare students to successfully undertake undergraduate programs by understanding and applying discipline knowledge, concepts and principles appropriately
- demonstrate skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing and note-taking/making through specific content and controversial themes, which are selected to encourage critical thinking and analysis
- locate, extract and critically appraise relevant evidence to selected disciplines
- develop oral presentations and writing skills appropriate to university entry level
- use electronic resources to effectively collect, collate information and to communicate effectively online
- self motivated, critical and reflective
- investigate and critically analyse the meaning of the term 'globalisation' to consider issues from a variety of perspectives within their discipline
- develop critical appreciation of the major perspectives from which human behaviour, attitudes, thoughts, interactions, literature, language, society, culture and communications are presented and interpreted
- apply independent learning and self management strategies to future undergraduate study
For start dates, please view the academic calendar.
- On campus
- On campus
- On campus
- On campus
All endeavours are made to ensure location information for courses is up to date but please note they are subject to change.
The University reserves the right to withdraw any unit of study or program which it offers, to impose limitations on enrolment in any unit or program, and/or to vary arrangements for any program.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: ST-UNIRDY1
- Last updated on: August 3, 2021