Disciplined Approach to Social Entrepreneurship
- Disciplined Approach to Social Entrepreneurship
Get the Curtin edge
Access to leadership programs, specialist facilities and industry placements give you a competitive edge in the job market.
Top 1 %
Curtin is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019).
You’ll have access to a range of international study opportunities.
What you'll learn
- Summarise the importance of social entrepreneurship
- Explain how social entrepreneurships differ from traditional entrepreneurships
- Use design thinking to generate solutions for a social problem
- Delineate the characteristics of effective social entrepreneurs
- Explore the different types of social entrepreneurships including structures and business models
- Apply the disciplined entrepreneurship approach from ideation to developing the product plan
How to apply
Enrol in this CurtinX online MOOCApply now
Help is at hand
- Can I apply for special consideration?
- Can I remain in Australia until my student visa expires if I have completed my course?
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- What are my postgraduate study options?
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: DASE1X
- Last updated on: August 7, 2019