What you'll learn
- Summarise the importance of social entrepreneurship
- Explain how social entrepreneurships differ from traditional entrepreneurships
- Use design thinking to generate solutions for a social problem
- Delineate the characteristics of effective social entrepreneurs
- Explore the different types of social entrepreneurships including structures and business models
- Apply the disciplined entrepreneurship approach from ideation to developing the product plan
How to apply
Enrol in this CurtinX online MOOC:Apply now
Where to get further information
- More about studying at Curtin
- Visit the WA Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website
- Visit the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website
- Visit the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) website
- Our admission appeals and grievance process
Applicants applying for an undergraduate degree with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Find information on how you can apply to study at Curtin with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma if you are applying for an undergraduate degree.
Applicants with other international qualifications
Find information on what qualifications you can use to apply for a Curtin course.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: DASE1X
- This offering was last updated on: 07/08/2019