What you'll learn
- apply fundamental concepts and principles of physics
- apply physics principles to understand the cause of problems, devise strategies to solve them
- analyse and interpret given data and perform calculations based on the given data, while applying introductory scientific research methodologies
- work scientifically and effectively to become a more responsible, reflective, self-directed and motivated learner
Where to get further information
- More about studying at Curtin
- Visit the WA Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website
- Visit the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website
- Visit the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) website
- Our admission appeals and grievance process
Applicants applying for an undergraduate degree with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Find information on how you can apply to study at Curtin with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma if you are applying for an undergraduate degree.
Applicants with other international qualifications
Find information on what qualifications you can use to apply for a Curtin course.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: PHYS0004
- This offering was last updated on: 17/07/2019