What you'll learn
- perform calculations involving pre-Calculus Algebra and apply these to problem solving
- interpret, solve and analyse linear and quadratic equations and their applications
- sketch and analyse polynomials as functions including, linear, quadratic, cubic and exponential functions
- apply introductory trigonometric skills
- construct, analyse and interpret Network and flow diagrams as an introduction to introductory linear algebra including matrix theories
Where to get further information
- More about studying at Curtin
- Visit the WA Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website
- Visit the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website
- Visit the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) website
- Our admission appeals and grievance process
Applicants applying for an undergraduate degree with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
Find information on how you can apply to study at Curtin with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma if you are applying for an undergraduate degree.
Applicants with other international qualifications
Find information on what qualifications you can use to apply for a Curtin course.
The offering information on this website applies only to future students. Current students should refer to faculty handbooks for current or past course information. View courses information disclaimer.
- Curtin course code: MATH0014
- This offering was last updated on: 16/07/2019