Study online with Curtin
Studying online with Curtin is ideal if you live regionally, interstate or overseas, or if you’re unable to attend classes on campus – you will still graduate with a recognised university degree that will enable you to achieve your career goals.
The online experience
When you study online with Curtin you become part of our student community – the only difference is you’ll access all your learning materials online, such as lectures and group assignments, giving you greater flexibility in your studies.
We’ve been delivering courses online for more than 20 years, and our current online community is 3,000 strong, so you can be confident your study experience will be a rewarding one.
When you study online directly through Curtin, you’ll have access to:
- a user-friendly app to view your unit content and connect with lecturers and other students
- a wealth of online library resources, including academic journals and past exam papers
- online support services, including career, personal wellbeing and study support.
Through this study mode, you may have to take some exams on campus or at another location. If you need more flexibility, learn about our courses offered through Open Universities Australia (OUA).
Linda Yang, Graduate Diploma in Mineral Exploration Geoscience
This course particularly appealed to me because it directly related to my career. There was no other course like it that I could find, and it was a huge advantage to be able to study part-time and online, so I could continue my full-time job in Brisbane.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What kind of support and services would I receive as an online student with Curtin?
- Will I get to interact with the academic staff and other students when studying online?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I change my online course with Curtin once I have been admitted?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.