Professional and Continuing Education
Curtin Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) offers learning experiences designed to help you and your organisation succeed in the changing world of work.
We help professionals broaden their skills to lead people and projects, and deepen their expertise to drive value from new insights and opportunities.
Two-day MBA experience
Learn cutting-edge business ideas and gain industry insights, normally reserved for students studying Curtin’s Master of Business Administration.
Revised dates for this program will be confirmed in the near future.
Workplace Relations in the Modern Workplace
A masterclass designed for those who need practical knowledge on everyday issues in employee relations.
If you are interested in attending future sessions, please submit an expression of interest to our team.
What would help you thrive in the changing world of work?
Complete this survey to provide your insights into relevant and convenient learning offerings.
Help is at hand
See our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us below.
- What are the alternative pathways into Curtin?
- What scholarships are available?
- How is studying online different from studying on campus?
- Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?
- What are my study mode options?
- Browse all FAQs
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.