Marketing in a Digital World
Over the next decade, marketing jobs are projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for a specialised skill set.
Give yourself a professional advantage with a MicroMasters credential in Marketing in a Digital World. By completing the following five verified courses in the program, you’ll learn key concepts and acquire practical skills to build a career in marketing in the digital age.
- Digital Branding and Engagement: Learn how to increase brand engagement through the creation and distribution of content using an owned digital channel approach.
- Reputation Management in a Digital World: Learn how to develop, manage and protect a company’s online reputation through social media.
- Buyer Behaviour and Analysis: Learn how to analyse and apply consumer and buyer behaviour fundamentals to develop an effective marketing campaign.
- Strategic Brand Management: Examine product/brand management decisions and investigate the strategies and tactics to build, measure and manage brand equity.
- Online Marketing Strategies: Learn online marketing opportunities and how to use the Internet, social media, and digital analytics to successfully market your business.
Successful completion of all five verified courses provides an entry pathway into the Master of Marketing program at Curtin. Subject to meeting Curtin’s admission criteria, you will receive credit for three of the eleven units that comprise the degree program.